Submit extended abstracts (max. 750 words) stating clearly the justification and conclusion of the work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include contact details (email address and institutional affiliation) of all authors; Presenter’s name to be underlined.
The sub-themes are:
- Lead and Mercury in Nigeria
- Other toxic elements in Nigeria
- Microwave radiation and Health
- Cancers and the environment
- Radioactivity in the Nigerian environment
- Air Pollution in Nigeria
- Occupational and Workplace exposure
- Energy Use, Environmental Pollution and Health Challenges
- Environmental Accounting and Economics
- Environmental Health Risk Assessment
Submission deadline is Friday, April 29.